NanoStudio is a virtual recording studio for iPhone/iPod Touch. It has 4 virtual analogue synths, 16 sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and 10 effects units all integrated into a single application.
NanoStudio is available at a special introductory discount of 25%!
Record samples using the built-in microphone*, resample NanoStudio’s own output or upload your own samples over WiFi using our NanoSync tool for Mac or Windows. NanoStudio comes with a range of samples, loops and drum kits to get you started.
Whether you want to create full pro sounding tunes or simply need a musical sketchpad, NanoStudio can do it all. To hear the results for yourself head on over to our website where you can listen to the demo tunes and download the Mac and Windows versions for free.
* – iPod Touch requires external microphone
4 POLYPHONIC SAMPLING SYNTHS
4 subtractive synths with 8 voice polyphony. Each synth has two dedicated insert effects and can use samples or dual oscillators in mix, ring or sync configuration (choice of 36 different waveforms). Each voice has a 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO’s, all configurable via a patchbay. Perform and record controller movements using dual X/Y pads, a pitch bend wheel and accelerometer. NanoStudio comes with 128 ready-made synth presets to get you started.
Edit your samples using NanoStudio’s built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and record your performance using the synths or the 16 sample trigger pads. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Use Nanostudio’s mixer to monitor levels and get your final mix just the way you want it. The mixer’s two global effects sends allow you to individually apply reverb and delay effects to each track. When you’re ready to share your mix with others, use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC over Wifi.
FEATURE SHORTLIST (full specification at www.blipinteractive.co.uk)
* 4x Eden synths, TRG-16 trigger pads, 6 track sequencer, 7 input mixer with two sends
* Insert Effects – 2 per synth (waveshaper, chorus/flanger/delay)
* Send Effects – 2 (reverb, chorus/flanger/delay)
* Total polyphony – 48 stereo 44.1kHz voices, Buffer latency – 10ms
* Highly optimized code for good battery life and no audio stuttering
* Sampling and resampling
* Transfer samples and final mixes to or from your Mac/PC over WiFi
* Sample editor with 4 levels of undo/redo
* Real-time performance and recording with single or dual keyboards, trigger pads, XY controllers and pitch bend wheel
* 128 global synth presets and 64 per-project synth presets
* 16 trigger pads with configurable loop direction, trigger mode, mute groups, volume envelope and much more
* Realtime record with undo
* 6 track song editor with up to 250 parts/patterns
* Pattern editor with up to 500 events per pattern
* Record unique parts or turn them into patterns for repetitive loops (100 patterns supported)
* Draw note and controller events
* Editing functions include delete, merge, copy, move, note length, transpose, clean and quantize
* Controller editing and automation
* Time signatures 2/4 – 7/4
* 4 levels of undo/redo on every song/pattern editing operation
* Built in help
Audio cut and paste and MIDI export are coming in the first update.