Voici la seconde version de BeatMaker 2, qui propose un studio musical d’enregistrement professionnel. L’application est très puissante dans ses contenus. Consultez directement le site de l’éditeur Intua et sa description ci-dessous pour de plus amples informations.
Téléchargement direct AppStore ici, prix 15,99€ :
Description de l’editeur Intua :
BeatMaker™ 2 : the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that made the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 brings a powerful and easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio creating multiple instruments, connecting them to a full-range of audio effects. Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the included sound library: more than 170 high-quality instruments and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds.
You can even import songs from your iPod library!
– Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine or Keyboard interface
– 10 effect units to choose from: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive.
– 3 effect slots for each instrument, unlimited global effect racks
– Customizable Cross Controller for all effects, to manipulate multiple parameters at once
* DRUM MACHINE
– Up to 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 different banks
– Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
– Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
– Low/high pass filter per pad with cutoff and resonance control
– Choose between various pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
– Customizable envelope (ADSR) control for each pad
– Exclusive groups and polyphony management
– “Live” modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
– 128 keys keyboard with pitch wheel with double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
– Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
– Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
– Low/high pass filter with cutoff, resonance and key tracking
– 2 LFOs with customizable amplitude, offset and rate (synchronizable), controlling volume, pitch and filter parameters
– Polyphony control, with up to 32 voices per keyboard sampler
– Legato play mode with customizable glide
– Keygroup controls: volume, pan, semitones, fine-tune, reverse and one-shot, hold, hold & loop trigger modes
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
– Create unlimited instrument and FX tracks
– Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
– Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
– Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters, and automations.
– Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
– Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive pinch and selection for manipulating samples
– Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with 8 levels undo/redo
– High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
– Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
– Record new samples from device microphone or plugged instrument
– Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
– Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
– Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for individual tracks
* LARGE SOUNDBANK INCLUDED
– 68 Drum Machine presets from all genres
– 111 Keyboard Sampler presets, from synthesizers to realistic orchestral instruments.
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
– Export your songs to Audio or MIDI files
– Transfer and manage your files from your computer using the integrated FTP server
– Import any songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
– Upload your songs directly to your SoundCloud account
– Share audio content with more than 20 other music applications using the iOS pasteboard
– Supports BeatMaker 1 kits and projects
– Fully supports Retina display
– Native iPad version coming soon as a free update
– User Manual available
– WEBSITE: intua.net
– TWITTER: twitter.com/intua
– FORUMS: intua.net/forums