** UPDATE ** Connection issue on iOS 4 has been fixed. Please update the app to the latest version. 7/3/2010.
« Air Cam Live Video for the iPhone and iPod touch is a great application for viewing your live webcam feeds over local, Wi-Fi or 3G and EDGE networks… » — Macword (Feb 18, 2009)
* If you were using earlier version of Air Cam, and is having trouble after the latest iPhone updates, please download and install the latest Air Cam for Windows/Mac on your computer from http://www.senstic.com — (Jul 13th, 2009)
Air Cam lets you view live video feed (and optionally, audio) from your iSight webcam (or any compatible external webcam) for Mac or Windows directly on your iPhone/iPod Touch using your home Wi-Fi networks.
Need to have a baby monitor or a nanny cam? Set up your iSight webcam in the baby’s bedroom, and remotely check up on your baby with your iPhone/iPod Touch without stepping into the room.
Ever wonder what your cats or dogs are doing when you are not there? Use Air Cam to remotely monitor them, while you are in another room. Why limiting to your pets; do it to your roommates too.
When hooked up with an external webcam, you can even turn Air Cam into a home surveillance system. Simply point your webcam to the location you want to monitor, and receive live video feed on your iPhone/iPod Touch. You can even set up motion detection that automatically triggers email and video recording.
* Continuous video and audio feed.
* Compatible with most internal and external USB webcams.
* Support multiple webcam connections.
* Volume, frame rate and sync control directly from your device.
* Take snapshots of the video feed and save them into iPhone’s photo library.
* Support streaming over Edge/3G with automatic connection and/or port forwarding.
* Support remote video recording.
* Support motion detection, motion triggered recording, and motion triggered email notification.
* Support both Mac and Windows.
* Free future update for life.
** IMPORTANT: To ensure your webcam is compatible, please download and install our Mac or Windows software first. Make sure the software works correctly on your system BEFORE purchasing Air Cam on iTunes.
Software download site is: http://www.senstic.com/iphone/aircam/aircam.aspx
Please read carefully of the following requirement before purchasing Air Cam:
1. A desktop or laptop running Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (previous OS X versions are not supported) or Windows XP/Vista with compatible internal or external webcam.
2. A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your iPhone/iPod Touch. Air Cam also works with Edge or 3G networks with port forwarding of TCP port 1726.
3. Download and run the free Mac or Windows software from http://www.senstic.com/iphone/aircam/aircam.aspx to stream your video feed.