Téléchargement direct AppStore ici, prix 15,99€ :
BeatMaker™ 2 : the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that made the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 brings a powerful and easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio creating multiple instruments, connecting them to a full-range of audio effects. Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the included sound library: more than 170 high-quality instruments and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds.
You can even import songs from your iPod library!
– Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine or Keyboard interface
– 10 effect units to choose from: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive.
– 3 effect slots for each instrument, unlimited global effect racks
– Customizable Cross Controller for all effects, to manipulate multiple parameters at once
* DRUM MACHINE
– Up to 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 different banks
– Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
– Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
– Low/high pass filter per pad with cutoff and resonance control
– Choose between various pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
– Customizable envelope (ADSR) control for each pad
– Exclusive groups and polyphony management
– « Live » modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
– 128 keys keyboard with pitch wheel with double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
– Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
– Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
– Low/high pass filter with cutoff, resonance and key tracking
– 2 LFOs with customizable amplitude, offset and rate (synchronizable), controlling volume, pitch and filter parameters
– Polyphony control, with up to 32 voices per keyboard sampler
– Legato play mode with customizable glide
– Keygroup controls: volume, pan, semitones, fine-tune, reverse and one-shot, hold, hold & loop trigger modes
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
– Create unlimited instrument and FX tracks
– Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
– Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
– Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters, and automations.
– Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
– Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive pinch and selection for manipulating samples
– Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with 8 levels undo/redo
– High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
– Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
– Record new samples from device microphone or plugged instrument
– Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
– Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
– Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for individual tracks
* LARGE SOUNDBANK INCLUDED
– 68 Drum Machine presets from all genres
– 111 Keyboard Sampler presets, from synthesizers to realistic orchestral instruments.
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
– Export your songs to Audio or MIDI files
– Transfer and manage your files from your computer using the integrated FTP server
– Import any songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
– Upload your songs directly to your SoundCloud account
– Share audio content with more than 20 other music applications using the iOS pasteboard
– Supports BeatMaker 1 kits and projects
– Fully supports Retina display
– Native iPad version coming soon as a free update
– User Manual available
– WEBSITE: intua.net
– TWITTER: twitter.com/intua
– FORUMS: intua.net/forums