C’est le best-seller et le plus précis app métronome pour l’iPhone. Il est toujours dans le top 100 de la catégorie Musique, plus de 30 pays, et a vendu plus de 100.000 exemplaires à ce jour.
Bestselling and most accurate metronome on the app store. Featured as « New and Noteworthy » by Apple during the week of 24th March 2009. Now with RETINA display support. TEMPO 2 is also available now.
Tempo 2 has a more powerful set of features meant more for advanced users. Please review both versions to make the best purchasing decision. Tempo will continue as a parallel product. Please visit our website www.frozenape.com for more information.
How do you choose from the seemingly countless number of metronome apps on the app store? Here’s a hint: go with the masses. Ever since its release, Tempo has been consistently in the top 100 of the Music category in over 30 countries. With over 100,000 copies sold, Tempo is simply the best-selling metronome app for the iPhone OS. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, by teachers in their lessons, by musicians in their practices; by golfers to time their swings. Even our competitors have taken to copying our interface.
Tempo gives you the features you really need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive, simple and yet comprehensive single-screen interface. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
IMPORTANT: No speaker support for 1st gen iPod touch, only 2nd gen and above.
You can check out a demo video on our website, or by using this link: http://tinyurl.com/r9p9us
Please see website for detailed usage instructions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
– 30 different time signatures, including compound and complex meters: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8 (IMPORTANT: hold any meter button to access additional signatures)
– 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
– Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs, option to flash whole screen on the first beat
– Turn on and off pendulum animation
– Optional background playback while multi-tasking on iOS 4
– Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms (IMPORTANT: tap on LED to cycle through accent, no accent and off.)
– Tap tempo function
– Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
– Landscape or Portrait presentation
– Choose from 5 sound sets: Digital, Analog, Shaker, Rock Kit and Pro set for live drumming click tracks
– Store presets in multiple setlists
– Italian Tempo Marking
– Pitch pipe for playback of all 12 chromatic pitches
– Plays over iPod music
This is an important update that addresses background audio multi-tasking for iOS 4
– Added switch under Settings to turn off background audio.
– Fixed issue where battery power is drawn when metronome is not playing and app enters background. Note that this fix applies whether background audio is switched on or not; Tempo will not draw power when metronome is playing.