Actualité Apple :
iTunes 10.5 bêta 8 pour Mac vient d’être libéré pour les développeurs. Nous pouvons nous attendre à une sortie imminente de l’iOS 5 bêta 8.
Rendez-vous sur le Dev Center pour le télécharger.
Voici le Release Notes d’iTunes 10.5 Beta 8 (Anglais) :
iTunes 10.5 beta 8 includes several performance enhancements and bug fixes, and is a required update for all subscribers to iTunes Match beta.
Your iCloud libraries will be deleted at the end of this beta.
Backup regularly and do not delete the music you add to iCloud from your computer. Apple may periodically delete all iCloud libraries during the beta period. This will require you to scan, match, and upload songs again. Also note that some of the features and optimizations of iTunes Match may not be available during this beta.
iTunes Match beta is available to iOS developers in the United States.
- iTunes Match beta is available as an automatically renewing subscription for $24.99 per year. You may cancel at any time from your Account settings.
- You can subscribe to iTunes Match using iTunes 10.5 beta 8 on your Mac. iTunes Match is not available with iTunes for Windows at this time. You cannot subscribe to iTunes Match from your iOS device.
- You can access your iCloud library on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS 5 beta, or your other computers with iTunes 10.5 beta 8.
- Once subscribed, you can add up to 25,000 songs to iCloud, and iTunes purchases do not count against this limit. iTunes Match will not add your apps, books, movies, TV shows, ringtones, and audiobooks to your iCloud library. These items can continue to be synced to your iOS device with iTunes. iTunes LPs and iTunes Extras are also unsupported.
- iTunes Match includes limits to how you may access your iCloud library:
- Install iTunes 10.5 beta 8 on your Mac
- Open iTunes and choose Turn On iTunes Match from the Store menu
- Click the Subscribe for $24.99 button and follow the onscreen instructions. Once
complete, your Music library will include songs on your computer and in iCloud.
Once iTunes has completed matching your music with the iTunes Store, you may begin accessing your iCloud library :
- From your iOS device :
- Tap Settings > Music > turn iTunes Match ON.
This will disable syncing music with iTunes.
- Press the Home button and tap Music.
- From your other computers:
- Install iTunes 10.5 beta 8 on your other Macs
- Open iTunes and choose Store > Sign In. Sign in using the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to iTunes Match.
- Choose Store > Turn On iTunes Match
- Click the Add This Computer button
- Once complete, your Music library will include songs on your computer and in iCloud.
- Songs in unsupported formats will not be uploaded to iCloud at this time.
- The scan & match feature is not yet complete.
- – Some songs may not match (even if they is available in the iTunes Store) and will be uploaded to iCloud.
- – Other songs may match to a different version of the same song on the iTunes Store.
- You can only add music to iCloud from more than one computer at a time.
After updating to iOS 5 beta 7, your music may fail to play. If this happens, turn off iTunes Match in Settings > Music, then turn it back on.
Signaler une erreur en la sélectionnant et appuyez sur Ctrl + Entrée .